Keep bananas in the freezer to make them last longer.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup apple juice concentrate
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange zest
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 12 oz. frozen vanilla yogurt
- Combine bananas, apple juice concentrate, zest, juice, and cinnamon in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until bananas are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Put 3 ounces frozen yogurt in each dessert bowl or stemmed glass; spoon heated banana sauce over top.