Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
Using the pressure cooker is the opposite of slow-cooked traditional barbecue. You’ll love it! Try various sugar-free juices in the sauce.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1½ cups sugar-free barbecue sauce
- 2 lbs. baby back ribs, well trimmed
- Place the ribs in a pressure cooker and pour sauce over them.
- Place over medium-high heat. When the pressure cooker comes up to temperature, let it whistle for 10 minutes. Turn it off and let the ribs cool in the pot before serving.
- Serve when cool enough to cut and put on a plate.