Barbecued Baked Beans with Brisket
Serve these at your next cookout or over a thick slice of brown bread.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 6 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and diced
- 3 cans (15 oz.) cannellini, great northern, or navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup molasses
- 1 tsp. dry mustard powder
- 1 cup shredded cooked beef brisket
- 1 tsp. salt
- Add all ingredients to a 4-quart slow cooker. Stir until combined.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours. Taste for seasoning and add additional salt, if needed.