The jumbo shrimp in this recipe make a wonderful lunch, but you can opt instead to substitute smaller shrimp by weight if you’re making a cocktail snack. Keep plenty of homemade barbecue sauce and chili sauce on hand.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup sugar-free barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 16 jumbo shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 4 wooden skewers (8 inches), soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Preheat grill.
- In a large bowl, mix barbecue sauce with lemon juice. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- String the shrimp on the skewers. Grill for 3 minutes per side.