Barbeque Baked Potato Salad
Need an easy tailgate, potluck, or dinnertime dish? This is it! Meaty and cheesy and full of flavor, this powerful dish will make you a star. It’s perfect as a side dish or main course.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup barbeque sauce
- 1⁄2 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled (reserve drippings)
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. pepper
- 3 lbs. white potatoes, cut and boiled until just tender
- 1 medium onion, peeled, chopped, and cooked until translucent
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, barbeque sauce, bacon drippings, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl carefully combine potatoes, onions, bacon crumbles, and half of cheese. Add sour cream mixture and stir to combine. Pour into casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and top with tomatoes and cilantro.