Barefoot® Pinot Grigio Chicken with Honey Citrus Glaze
Take your taste buds on a vacation to the tropics! The bright honey-citrus glaze –featuring Barefoot® Pinot Grigio – is the perfect finish for this delicious summer dish.
Serves: 2Prep: 1 hour 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup + ⅓ cup Barefoot® Pinot Grigio
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons + ⅓ cup honey
- 1 orange, juiced, divided
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 lime, juiced
- In large, shallow dish, combine ½ cup Barefoot® Pinot Grigio, garlic, 2 tablespoons honey and half of the orange juice. Submerge chicken in marinade, cover and refrigerate one hour.
- In grill pan over medium-high heat, heat oil and cook chicken 6-8 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in small pot, combine ⅓ cup Barefoot® Pinot Grigio, ⅓ cup honey, remaining orange juice and lime juice. Simmer 30 seconds.
- When chicken has finished cooking, remove from heat and pour on glaze. Season with salt and pepper.