Basic Blender Pancakes
If desired, you can replace the yogurt with 2
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat a griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a blender or food processor with knife blade attached, blend the yogurt, eggs, and vegetable oil. Add the sugars, flour, salt, and baking powder. Blend until smooth, adding as much water as needed until you have a pancake batter that is neither too thick nor too runny.
- Grease the griddle or skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Pour the batter in ¼ cup portions into the pan. Cook the pancakes until they are browned on the bottom and bubbles start forming on top. Turn the pancakes over and cook the other side.
- Continue cooking the remainder of the pancakes.