Basic Egg Salad
Lemon juice brightens this creamy classic. Serve it on its own or scoop it onto a soft roll for a satisfying sandwich.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1 Tbsp. finely minced onion
- ¼ cup scallions, white and pale green parts only
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and lemon juice. Stir in onion, scallions, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Add eggs, mix well, and chill. Sprinkle with paprika before serving.