This version of guacamole makes good use of pre-made ingredients to shorten prep time. The fresh salsa sold in the refrigerated section of the grocery store works better for this than the jarred version.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- ⅔ cup fresh salsa, drained
- 1 Tbsp. bottled chopped jalapeño peppers
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 bag (6 oz.) tortilla chips
- Cut avocados into chunks and place in a medium bowl. Fold in the remaining ingredients, except for the chips.
- Serve with tortilla chips.