Basil Cucumber Mojito Mocktail
No alcohol needed to make this drink worthy of a celebration.
Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup packed basil leaves (approximately 0.75 oz. package)
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Kroger® Club Soda, chilled
- Cucumber and lime slices, if desired
- Place cucumbers, basil, lime juice, water and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth. Strain and discard solids. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice. Fill half way with cucumber mixture and top with club soda, stir gently to blend. Garnish with cucumber and lime slices.
- Refrigerate leftovers.