This vodka based martini embraces a perfect balance of ingredients.
Serves: 1Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- 1 cup small ice cubes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 3⁄4 ounce water
- 2 large fresh basil leaves, crushed
- 3⁄4 ounce tonic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Fresh basil leaves
- In a shaker: add ice, agave, vodka, water and basil. Shake vigorously.
- Add the tonic and lime juice. Shake gently.
- Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a fresh basil leaf or two.
- Drink responsibly.