Harvest that fragrant bounty of basil and enjoy it to its fullest. Stir a little bit into pasta or rice for a taste sensation, or use it as a spread for sandwiches, topping for pizza, and more.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight container and refrigerate until use.