The secret to this delicious, super-simple dish is fresh, high-quality ingredients cooked quickly.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ⅓ cup fresh basil ribbons
- ½ tsp. salt and ½ tsp. pepper
- In a large, heavy skillet or flat-bottomed wok, melt butter. Add olive oil and heat until a drop of water skips over the surface of the butter.
- Add garlic and shrimp and sauté over high heat just until shrimp turn opaque.
- Add basil ribbons and toss to combine. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.