Batch Jalapeño Margaritas with Chili Pepper Salt
Only the easiest margaritas ever...all you need is time to let the jalapeños infuse into the homemade margarita mix!
Serves: 8Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutes
- 2 jalapeños, seeds removed
- 1 container (8 oz.) Kroger® Frozen Limeade Concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup triple sec
- 1 1/4 cups tequila
- 3 cups water
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/3 cup coarse salt
- In a large container, combine jalapeños, limeade concentrate, triple sec and tequila. Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- Strain out jalapeños from the mix. Stir in water. Refrigerate until needed.
- To serve, mix together chili powder and salt. Place in a small shallow bowl or small plate.
- Cut lime into wedges. Moisten 8 glasses with lime. Dip each rim into chili salt and fill with margarita.