BBQ Chicken Cornbread Skillet
This one-pan dinner brings two BBQ favorites together into a new, fun form the whole family can enjoy.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups cooked rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup Kroger Brand Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce
- 8 1⁄2 ounces corn muffin mix
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Oil 10” cast iron skillet.
- Toss shredded chicken with BBQ sauce; place in cast iron skillet.
- Stir together corn muffin mix, egg and milk. Spoon batter over chicken mixture.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, until cornbread topping is cooked through and chicken is hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers.