BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese
Rotisserie chicken and your favorite bottled BBQ sauce turn regular grilled cheese into an exciting (yet easy), family-friendly meal.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, chopped or shredded
- 1⁄4 cup BBQ sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 slices sandwich bread
- 8 slices cheese
- In bowl, combine chicken and BBQ sauce. Stir to coat chicken with sauce.
- To build sandwiches, top 4 slices of bread each with 1 slice cheese, about ½ cup BBQ chicken and second slice of cheese. Top with second slice of bread.
- Butter the outside of the sandwiches. In large skillet over medium-low heat, cook 4 to 6 minutes, until bread is golden brown. Flip; continue cooking 4 to 6 minutes, until golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.