This mouthwatering chicken will become a staple in your home regardless of the season.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. avocado oil
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 1½ cups apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup raw honey
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. minced sage leaves
- 2 lbs. bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts
- In a small bowl combine oil, tomato paste, vinegar, honey, lime juice, pepper, and sage.
- Place chicken breasts on hot grill and baste with sauce.
- Cook for 45–60 minutes, turning every 10–15 minutes. Baste with sauce after each turning.