BBQ Chip Grilled Cheese Sandwich
BBQ kettle chips add big flavor and crunch to the classic grilled cheese sandwich.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 slices white sandwich bread
- 8 slices American cheese
- 2 cups Private Selection™ Carolina BBQ Kettle Chips
- Spread about ½ tablespoon of butter on each slice of bread. To build sandwiches place 4 slices butter side down, top each with one slice of cheese, about ½ cup of potato chips, second slice of cheese and remaining bread, butter side up.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium-low heat. When hot add sandwiches, cook 3-5 minutes on each side until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Refrigerate leftovers.