BBQ Meatball Bomb Bread
Aidells® Teriyaki & Pineapple Meatballs act as the centerpiece for this easy-to-bake pull-apart bread, made with canned biscuit dough. Serve with BBQ dipping sauce for a perfectly festive, pre-feast appetizer the whole family will love!
Serves: 16Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (12 oz.) Aidells® Meatballs Teriyaki & Pineapple
- 1 can (16 oz.) biscuit dough
- 1⁄2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Separate biscuits in half. Spread a small amount of BBQ sauce and add a sprinkle of cheese to each biscuit.
- Top each with an Aidells® Teriyaki & Pineapple Meatballs. Roll up biscuit dough around the meatball to form a ball.
- Place close to each other on baking sheet. Brush with butter and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Serve with extra sauce for dipping. Refrigerate leftovers.