Ready-made pulled beef brisket gets new life with chips and cheese as part of a winning nacho combo.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 package (14 oz.) Kroger® Sweet & Smoky Pulled Barbecue Beef Brisket
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Kroger® Traditional White Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup Kroger® Cheddar Cheese Dip
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1⁄4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream, if desired
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat brisket according to package directions.
- Spread chips evenly in a single layer on baking sheet. Top with cheese dip. Spoon beef brisket over the cheese. Bake in oven until cheese is warm, about 10-15 minutes.
- Dollop with avocado, pico de gallo and sour cream. Serve immediately.