BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza with Cauliflower Crust
Looking for a fast and flavorful meal? Sweet and spicy pulled pork and Monterey Jack cheese add the perfect flavor to pre-made cauliflower pizza crust.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (12 oz.) cauliflower pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Kroger Brand Sweet & Spicy BBQ Pulled Pork, microwaved according to package instructions
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 small jalapeno, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place crust on pizza pan.
- Over crust, spread pizza sauce. Top with cheese, pulled pork, red onion and jalapeno.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.