This is a method for making barbecued ribs in your oven instead of the grill so you can make them any time of the year. Serve ribs with barbecue sauce, potato salad, and coleslaw.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 2 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 slab baby back pork ribs
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl, and then rub the mixture on both sides of the ribs.
- Place ribs in a roasting pan, cover, and bake for 2 hours.
- Remove cooked ribs from oven. Brush on barbecue sauce, and bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Cut slab in half to serve two.