BBQ Sauce Sweet Sliders
The flavor of pork combined with the sweetness of barbecue sauce just can’t be topped!
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16 oz.) Simple Truth™ Natural Ground Pork 90% Lean
- 1⁄2 cup Private Selection™ Traditional Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped, plus onion slices for topping
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Stubb's Original Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce
- 2 tablespoons grape jelly
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Slider Buns
- 6 leaf romaine
- In a bowl, mix ground pork, breadcrumbs, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Remove and divide into 6 patties.
- In a small bowl, mix BBQ sauce, grape jelly and hot sauce.
- On stove: Heat oil in 12” nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add sliders. Cook covered for 6-10 minutes or until internal temperature reads 160°F. On grill: Cook patties on grill until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Top the bottom half of each bun with romaine, slider, onion, sauce mixture and bun top. Refrigerate leftovers.