BBQ Steak Lettuce Wraps
Fire up the grill! In this fun, summertime dish, flavorful grilled steak, fresh mango and crunchy veggies are stuffed into large lettuce leaves for a handheld meal that’s perfect for patio gatherings.
Serves: 6Prep: 4 hours 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 flank steak, about 1½ lbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 leaves Boston lettuce
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- 1 cup mango, julienned
- 1 cup red pepper, julienned
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Lime wedges
- 6 cans White Claw® Hard Seltzer Mango, chilled
- In bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce, vinegar, honey and sriracha. Measure out ¼ cup and combine with mayonnaise; set aside.
- In resealable bag, combine remaining mixture and flank steak, coating evenly. Refrigerate at least 4 hours, up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grates.
- Remove steak from marinade; shake off excess liquid, blot dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill, turning once, 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked as desired. When cooled, slice thinly across the grain.
- In lettuce leaves, place steak, carrots, mango and red pepper. Drizzle with reserved mayo mixture and garnish with green onions, sesame seeds and lime wedges.
- Serve with ice-cold White Claw® Hard Seltzer Mango. Tip: For a little bit of crunch, sprinkle lettuce cups with chopped cashews or almonds.