Serve with fresh guacamole.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 3 cups refried beans
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 cup tomato salsa
- 6 large flour tortillas (10")
- ½ cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- Place the cumin in a small frying pan on low heat. Heat until toasted and fragrant, stirring constantly.
- Place the beans in a blender or food processor and blend on medium speed until smooth. Add the cumin and sour cream; blend until well mixed. Remove from blender and stir in the tomato salsa.
- Add about ⅔ cup of the mixture to the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle cheese on top. Fold over ends and roll up.