Bean and Onion Salad
You can dress up this salad by serving it on a bed of romaine lettuce leaves.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups drained, rinsed canned green beans
- 1 can (15 oz.) kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) yellow beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 small red onion, peeled and sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Place all the beans in a salad bowl and toss gently with the dressing. Stir in onion slices
- Serve the salad immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.