Bean Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
Canned beans make this dish a snap to prepare; substitute 1
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 green onions, trimmed and sliced
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. grated orange zest
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Place beans in a large mixing bowl. Add onion, carrot, bell pepper, and celery and stir to combine.
- Measure remaining ingredients into a small bowl and whisk well to combine. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until serving.