This zesty and colorful salsa may be served alone or with a spicy southwestern dish.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup diced red onion, diced
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Mix tomatoes, beans, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Serve cold.