This bean filling comes together in a snap. Feel free to add guacamole, salsa, or any toppings you want.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 small jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 cans (14 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 cups shredded pepper Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and jalapeños and sauté until the vegetables are tender, 5 to 8 minutes. Add beans and corn and continue to cook until the beans are hot, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add sour cream, tomatoes, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Fill tortillas with bean mixture and shredded cheese and move to a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges of the tortillas are brown and crunchy. Serve immediately.