Beef and Broccoli Ramen Skillet
College dorm ramen gets a tasty makeover in this noodle-based skillet meal.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup Kroger® Soy Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pound eye of round steak, thin sliced
- 2 packages (3 oz.) ramen noodle soup (discard the seasoning packets)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 10 ounces broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- Toasted sesame seeds, if desired
- In a mason jar add soy sauce, broth, honey, vinegar, garlic, ginger and sesame oil. Cover and shake to combine. Add 3 tablespoons to a bowl and toss with beef slices; cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Cook ramen noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add beef. Cook 3-5 minutes until slightly browned. Add broccoli and continue cooking 3-5 minutes until starting to get tender. Add noodles and remaining soy mixture; toss to combine.
- Stir together cornstarch and water; pour into skillet. Stir to combine; continue cooking 2-3 minutes until sauce is thickened.
- Refrigerate leftovers.