High-quality steak and a flavorful marinade combine to make a special-occasion grilled meal.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. cracked peppercorns
- 2 boneless ribeye steaks (8 oz. each)
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- In medium bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, vinegar, honey, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper and mix with wire whisk to blend. Cut steaks into 1 1⁄2-inch cubes and place in bowl with marinade. Stir thoroughly until cubes are well coated. Marinate at least 2 hours.
- Prepare and preheat grill. Thread steak onto skewers, allowing 4 cubes per skewer.
- Cook kebobs 4 to 6 from medium coals for 8 to 12 minutes, until meat thermometer registers 145°F to 160°F, turning once. Serve kabobs with rice.