Beef Rolls with Buttermilk Coleslaw
These tasty appetizers come together in a flash and are great for a party, potluck, picnic, or light lunch.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- ¼ cup buttermilk dressing
- 8 thick slices deli roast beef
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- In medium bowl, combine coleslaw, scallions, and buttermilk dressing and mix well.
- Place roast beef slices on work surface and divide coleslaw mixture among them. Roll up beef slices, enclosing filling. Place on a serving dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours.