You can add any type of vegetable to these to top them off.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 beef tenderloin (1 lb.), cut into 2” strips
- 16 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat and prepare a grill. Thread beef chunks onto skewers.
- Mix chili sauce, garlic, curry powder, and lemon juice together in a small bowl. Remove half of the sauce and save for serving. Coat the beef skewers with the remaining sauce.
- Place the beef over the grill, and grill for 2 minutes on each side. Serve with the remaining sauce.