Skewers and kebabs are fun alternatives to conventional cooking methods. Try cutting chunks of fruit and skewering them as well for a new dessert.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 3 hours 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium green onions, finely chopped
- 1 lb. beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Marinate at least 3 hours or overnight. Thread the meat onto bamboo skewers that have been soaked in water for 20 minutes.
- Grill on high heat for 8 minutes or broil for 12 minutes. Broil or grill until the meat is cooked through.