Beefy Crunch Wraps
Forgo the fast food drive thru and make your own layered taco-quesadilla hybrid at home instead!
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound Kroger Brand 85% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 packet (1.25 oz.) Kroger Brand Original Taco Seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 7 burrito-sized flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup Kroger Brand Medium Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip
- 6 tostada shells
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Canola oil
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, breaking into pieces, until no pink remains. Add taco seasoning and water. Continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes, until sauce thickens.
- Cut 1 flour tortilla into 6 wedges; set aside.
- In center of remaining 6 tortillas, evenly layer meat mixture, about 2 tablespoons queso, a tostada shell, about 1 tablespoon sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes and shredded cheese.
- In center of each stack, arrange 1 tortilla wedge. Fold edges of flour tortilla over ingredients, meeting edges in the center as tightly as possible.
- In skillet over medium-high heat, heat a small amount of canola oil. Place wraps, one or two at a time, seam side down; toast 1 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Flip; continue cooking 1 to 3 minutes, until golden brown. Repeat with remaining wraps.