Beet Bloody Mary
Beets add a beautiful magenta color and a natural sweetness to this classic brunch drink.
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups beets, peeled and cooked
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup pickle juice
- 3 tablespoons Kroger® Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 16 ounces vodka, chilled
- Lemon slices
- Celery salt
- Pickled beet slices
- Celery sticks
- In a blender or food processor blend beets, tomato juice, lemon, pickle juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and hot sauce until well blended and smooth. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- When making, rub a lemon slice on half of the rim of a pint glass. Dip in celery salt.
- Fill the glass with ice. Add 2 ounces vodka, top with bloody Mary mix; stir to combine. Garnish with a celery stick and a pickled beet if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.