Beet and Cabbage Green Smoothie
The strong beta-carotenes in this smoothie will help keep you energized and focused throughout the day. Whether you’re looking for a great morning start or a quick and healthy lunch idea, this smoothie is a great go-to!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup chopped savoy cabbage
- 1 medium beet, trimmed and chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium apple, cored, peeled, and chopped
- 1 medium banana, peeled
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Place the cabbage, beet, carrot, apple, and banana with ½ cup of the soymilk in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add lemon juice and remaining soy milk while blending until desired texture is achieved.