Belinda Chang's Chicken Vesuvio Burger
Try Tastemaker Belinda Chang's burger made with Mariano's Own Chicken Parmesan Basil Pub Burger
- 1 potato bun, lightly toasted
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1 Mariano's chicken parmesan basil pub burger
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup wine, Tattinger Brut Champagne
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup olive or sunflower oil, or combination of both
- 2 ounces puree of cooked peas
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- For Pea Mayonnaise: - In a blender or food processor, blend together the egg yolks, lemon juice, dijon mustard, salt and pepper, blending until well combined. With the motor still running, add the olive/sunflower oil in a thin steady stream and blend until smooth. Add peas and blend again until smooth.
- For Burgers: - Heat cooking oil over medium heat in a cast iron skillet. Cook chicken parmesan basil pub burger until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Remove burger from the pan. - Add butter to pan and melt. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Take the pan off the flame and add wine. Reduce until the wine coats the back of a spoon. - Place burgers back in the pan and coat with sauce. - Place burgers on buns with lettuce, tomato and pea mayonnaise.