Belinda's Frosé with Peaches
Cool off this summer with a yummy frosé with peaches!
- 1 part (oz, cup or bottle) rosé wine, freeze into ice cubes or throw the bottle into the freezer for a while
- 1 part Grand Marnier, freeze the bottle - it won't freeze solid
- 1 part super ripe and juicy white peaches, freeze sliced or puree and freeze
- 1⁄2 part lemon, lime or grapefruit juice, freeze into cubes or just get it really cold
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend! Note: Prefer your drink less tart? Use less lemon. Like it a little sweeter? Use more Grand Marnier.
- Serve in a pretty glass with mint or edible flowers or fruit slices.
- If you like your slushie more frozen, put the entire mixture into the freezer for a bit and stir it every once in a while.