No Derby party would be complete without this delicious version of the classic cucumber Benedictine dip.
Serves: 36Prep: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 36 pieces cocktail rye bread
- Slices of radish, grape tomatoes, mini cucumbers or herbs for garnish
- Grate cucumber. Place in a medium bowl with cream cheese and mayo, beat with a hand mixer until well blended. Stir in onion, herbs and salt.
- Dollop or spread about 2 teaspoons cucumber mixture on each piece of bread. Garnish with veggies as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.