Benefiber® Blueberry Muffins
What happens when you combine a breakfast favorite with Benefiber®? You get a sweet treat that satisfies your hunger and supports your health! Plus, you can freeze these muffins for a quick and easy fiber-packed snack to enjoy at any time.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 small egg
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 12 teaspoons Benefiber® Fiber Supplement Powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F and spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, applesauce and egg.
- Stir in flours, sugar, baking powder, Benefiber® and salt until flour is moistened (batter will be lumpy). Fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter among 6 muffin wells and bake until golden brown, about 18 minutes.