Berry Bananas Smoothie
The deliciously sweet flavors of berries, bananas, and almond milk blend perfectly with the light, crisp romaine to develop a green smoothie that beats any takeout smoothie around.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 2 pints strawberries, hulled
- 2 medium bananas, peeled
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- Place romaine, berries, bananas, and milk in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add yogurt while blending until desired texture is achieved.