Berry Chocolate Cups
This quick and easy treat looks and tastes decadent but is actually a smart and healthier alternative to calorie-laden desserts.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ cups dark chocolate chips
- 1½ cups whipped coconut cream
- 2 cups mixed berries
- Line a 6-cup standard sized muffin tin with parchment cupcake wrappers. Set aside.
- Place dark chocolate chips in a large, microwave-safe bowl.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave for 60 seconds. Stir, then cook an additional 60 seconds. Repeat until the chocolate becomes smooth.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the mixture into each parchment cup. Spread the chocolate all around the inside of the parchment cup, covering it entirely. Place in freezer until hardened, about 15 minutes.
- Gently remove the parchment cups from the chocolate. Place chocolate cups on a serving platter. Fill with coconut cream and fresh berries.