Berry Crème Cupcakes
There are no artificial colors in this sweet pink dessert. Try it with different berries to get different hues and different tastes.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen strawberries
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) white cake mix
- 3 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tub (16 oz.) nondairy whipped topping
- Thaw frozen berries, drain package, and reserve liquid.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- Combine cake mix, egg whites, and oil in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until a smooth batter forms. Fold in drained berries. Fill baking cups halfway.
- Bake for 19 minutes. Remove from oven. As cupcakes cool, mix strawberry liquid and whipped topping. Top completely cool cupcakes with this mixture.