This classic crisp is bursting with berries and topped with a perfectly crunchy layer of oats.
Serves: 9Prep: 10 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 55 minutes
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Kroger Brand Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Optional: Ice cream, for serving
- Optional: Whipped cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare 9”x9” baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries. Spread into prepared baking dish.
- In medium bowl, combine oats, flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter. Spread over berry filling.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes, then serve with ice cream or whipped cream.