Try this recipe with a variety of succulent berries to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bag (12 oz.) frozen mixed berries
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp. Splenda No Calorie Granulated Sweetener
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place berries in an 8-by-8-inch glass baking dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whip butter and Splenda with a fork. Mix in eggs, vanilla, and salt until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the baking powder and almond flour. Add almond flour mixture to the butter and egg mixture and mix well.
- Spread the batter over the fruit. Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown on top.