Berry-Lemonade Sparkling Sangria
This effervescent summer drink will refresh on even the hottest of days.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 4 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 bottle (750 ml) Prosecco
- 1 quart lemonade
- 2 cups puréed and strained strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 3 medium lemons, thinly sliced
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher. Refrigerate for 4 hours, allowing ingredients to meld before serving. Serve over ice.