Berry Swirl Pancakes
These classic pancakes are sure to please your family as well as your own taste buds.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 35 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1¼ cups blueberries, divided
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. grated orange zest
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whipped cream
- In a large bowl, mix 1 cup blueberries, sugar, and orange zest. Mash with a potato masher or mortar and pestle. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine milk, eggs, and butter. Slowly add baking powder and flour until incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Prepare a medium pan or griddle with nonstick spray. Heat pan on medium. Pour pancake batter by ½-cup portions into the pan and spoon some berries on top.
- Turn when bubbles rise to the top of the cakes, and brown the other side. Serve pancakes with remaining berries and whipped cream.