A nice addition to any summer salad that includes fruit. You can substitute strawberries for the fresh raspberries for a mixed-berry flavor.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ⅓ cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup crushed fresh raspberries
- ⅓ cup quality vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. chopped tarragon
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and process until creamy. Use immediately or refrigerate overnight. Bring to room temperature before using.