Best Caramel Rolls
Save to My Recipes
These fabulous rolls should be served warm; let them cool about 30 minutes before you dig in.
Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 1 loaf (16 oz.) frozen bread dough, thawed
- ¼ cup plus ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1½ tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. plus ⅓ cup butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Thaw bread dough according to package directions. When warm, roll out on lightly floured surface to 15" × 12" rectangle. Grease a 13" × 9" pan with nonstick baking spray containing flour.
- In small bowl, combine ¼ cup brown sugar, cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons butter; spread evenly over dough. Roll up dough, starting with 12" side, and pinch edges to seal.
- In small saucepan, combine ⅓ cup butter, ⅓ cup brown sugar, and honey; cook over low heat until blended and smooth. Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle with nuts.
- Cut rolls into 12 1" slices and lay, cut-side down, in 4 rows of 3 in sauce in pan. Let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. Bake at 375°F for 22 to 27 minutes until golden brown. Invert onto wire rack and let cool.